![]() |
| (l to r: Lucy, Lisa, Cinnya, Lindsy, Me and Kiko) |
Bark Pet Photography worked a miracle here. I mean, who else could have gotten this shot? Certainly not me!! Three overly excited dogs (and 4 equally anxious humans) all facing the camera all at the same time!??
I apologize for the photo quality above...I would like for you to know, the actual photo we obtained from Bark Pet Photography is by far better in comparison!
I can't express enough how great the final product turned out. I took at least 20 photos this evening and not ONE of the photos had a single dog facing forward. Needless to say, if any of you are considering taking photos with your pets, I strongly recommend Bark!
The two easiest ways I know to contact them are:
- Website:
- http://www.barkpetphotography.com
- Facebook Page:
- http://www.facebook.com/barkpetphotography
Anyhow, this piece is supposed to be about Halloween and a follow up actual pet event....so having said that.....
The event over-all was spectacular.
Great food, great drinks, raffles (hey, I even won a prize!!!) and most importantly, great new friends.
There is something so special about being able to spend time with an animal; people who have the luxury of having pets know this and are genuinely just as special themselves.
For the most part, there were no major fights to report and I think there was only "one" poop incident. (that we could smell anyhow) Everyone's dog was social, even Lady Gaga's Pomeranian once you went over to her of course..
I'll leave you with this,
Some people consider "Halloween" to be a negative or demonic holiday, a day of the dead and one that should not even be given any thought to or attention because of its original history....I say whatever your beliefs are, it was great to see everyone being so festive, and relatively happy. If that is not enough reason to celebrate this holiday, then what is? I for one can honestly say that there was nothing negative about this evening and I will never think of Halloween in the same way again. (its a good thing) =)
Thank you to all my friends, and all my new friends who attended tonight.
I hope we indeed did a great part in helping to fund the Downtown La Dog Park and I hope to see you all again there real soon!
-Happy Halloween!!!
xoxo
http://www.thescoopbymisschatterbox.blogspot.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your feedback!! =)